• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hue ID For Items On Vendors And Trade Window PLEASE

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is a small request to whomever can make this happen. Could you please allow us to use the Hue ID feature on items on vendors and in the trade window. Its hard to buy certain items if you cant tell what the hue is.

Example: I have been putting together a set of Smugglers Lanterns. I know the hues I need but I cant tell if they are the right hues through trade or a vendor. I would have to buy it anyways just to check the hue and HOPE it is one I need. Very costly.

Cloth, hair dye and hued armors from events are some other examples where this would help greatly. I dont think this would be to hard to do but I could be wrong.

If you agree, like this post. Maybe we can get something done about it.

Last edited:

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is a small request to whomever can make this happen. Could you please allow us to use the Hue ID feature on items on vendors and in the trade window. Its hard to buy certain items if you cant tell what the hue is.

Example: I have been putting together a set of Smugglers Lanterns. I know the hues I need but I cant tell if they are the right hues through trade or a vendor. I would have to buy it anyways just to check the hue and HOPE it is one I need. Very costly.

Cloth, hair dye and hued armors from events are some other examples where this would help greatly. I dont think this would be to hard to do but I could be wrong.

If you agree, like this post. Maybe we can get something done about it.
I do not use the Enhanced client so, someone else might be more accurate then me with an answer, but I seem to recall that either built in the Enhanced Client OR in Pinco's UI, there is a way to preciselly tell the hue of a given item just by pointing the cursor on it (and perhaps clicking on it ? Not sure...).

Anyway, as I said, perhaps someone else who uses consistently the Enhanced Client and Pincos' UI might give a better answer.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awesome idea. Will greatly help me on my quest to collect as many gift boxes from 2008 as I can. To see the hue will save me so much time looking

Khyro

Sage
Stratics Veteran
As mentioned above, the built-in Hue ID tool of the Enhanced Client can target and hue items on vendors (unless you are using legacy containers). You cannot hue items in a trade window though.

Your best bet would probably be to install the EC, if nothing more than to verify the hue of an item on a vendor before you buy it (or ask a friend that uses EC to come Hue ID it for you).

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I use th eEC, I did not know the hue id works don vendor stock, such a wonderful client, I literally learn something new about ti every day :). thanks for the into. off to try now :)