• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

HTML sets. looking for more pieces.

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Looking for more pieces that match these sets. Please let me know if you have any. They came from a drachenfels idocs.

Thanks!

1. HTML runebook city set
cityhtml.png

2. Encyclopedia Britania set all the same minus the ma-mm part. those are all different.
runebook.PNG

3. GM named Bod book set.
gm bod book.png

icq - 60967065
discord - Scribbles_Ruk#5620

Last edited:

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
On a Side note if anyone has any of pieces belonging to these sets ill buy them to try to get them whole again.

Princess Caoimhe

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
i may have some of of the ones you are missing i have 7 Encyclopedia Britania (Jn-Jz, Ya-Ym, Ja-Jm, Nn-Nz, On-Oz, Ba-Bm & Wn-Wz)

And i also have the bulk order books for GM Ash, Gm Hugo & GM Mordor

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Found some more. Looking for more!

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
another person sold me some more. From what i can gather there are a total of 52 of the blue html books. 26 letters in alphabet and 2 books per letter. hoping i can find all of them.

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I now have 31 of the encyclopedia runebooks, 10 of the green city runebooks, and 14 of the GM named bod books.

looking for more. Paying 30m per book. Thanks!

Blackie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
My old inactive rune library account has a set of them, there's a dungeon set as well.

Fun fact - these were once available for sale on ebay.