• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] HTML purple parrot

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When you axe a perch that a parrot is on (since there is no way to remove a parrot from a perch), that is what you get.

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I know that , thanks but it is the purple colored name due to a HTML code that makes this rarer and maybe valueable, that's what I was asking for

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know that , thanks but it is the purple colored name due to a HTML code that makes this rarer and maybe valueable, that's what I was asking for
I misunderstood. I see what you mean now. It usually retains the color of the perch wood, not the parrot. That's an interesting one.

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Be sure to put that up in your house so it keeps aging. If it is deeded it will not age (you want it to be older.) Very nice item... I am guessing it stays HTML when displayed as well, so don't change the name. : ) : ) Good name too.

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks, well I just placed it and it says 650 weeks now, so I guess they age even deeded ?