• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How's selling pets in Magincia with points left?

metalabyss

Adventurer
Does it keep the points when it is sold?

Just tamed a very hight stats white cu and thinking to keep or sell it. I shall sell the 2 trained whites if I wanted keep this one.

SouthPaw

Lore Master
Pet will keep extra points for the buyer to use. When you sell a pet it will be exactly the same for the new buyer.

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Find a player that is afraid to train their pet. Then offer your training services. You get the skills to GM. Cept healing . You build what they want and put on their scrolls on it. Sell them to color and your time. Then you get to see the pet out killing stuff later.

Find someone that on a lot has a castle and is always decorating. They have a tamer stashed away.

metalabyss

Adventurer
Find a player that is afraid to train their pet. Then offer your training services. You get the skills to GM. Cept healing . You build what they want and put on their scrolls on it. Sell them to color and your time. Then you get to see the pet out killing stuff later.

Find someone that on a lot has a castle and is always decorating. They have a tamer stashed away.
It may take some time to make a good deal on Pacific, too little people around.