• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How's Patch 4.3 going for you?

K

Kakeiso

What do you guys think of Transmogrification/Void Storage?
How about the Raid Finder or even the new Heroics?

Leave your feedback below! We love to hear from you guys!

Personally, I love the idea behind the Transmog. feature although I haven't gotten around to playing with it too much. Void Storage, on the other hand, isn't something I plan on using too often. Because I don't use Transmogrification that much I don't have a reason to use the Void Storage. Not too mention it does seem quite costly if you would use it on a regular basis.

As goes for the Raid Finder and Heroics. I love em. Despite their childish difficulty level, they're fun, look fantastic and drop epic loots. I'm sure a lot of you found these dungeons similar too Pit of Saron, Forge of Souls and Halls of Reflection back in Wrath.

K

kamugi

I would have to say I love Transmogrification, but I am not too keen on the Void Storage because I don't have an overwhelmed bank. I love my Tier 6 that I get to sport everyday now when I raid over having some of the not so great looking tier that has been out recently.

As far as raid finder goes, it really is a big joke. I run it on my priest with the guild and my paladin by herself and manage to not have to do much for stuff to fall over. I think we carried someone in my pug who did nothing but stand there for all 4 bosses but people wouldn't kick them. I'm pretty happy they are that easy though or Looking For Raid wouldn't last or be able to kill anything.

Heroics have finally brought back a bit of a challenge, I think the only tough fight in Firelands was Rag. Morchok not so hard but the ones afterward really take coordination and time to learn for most raids. They are also a huge damage check and healing check so you have fights that can really help you tell where your DPS are at and your healers in case you need to do some replacing.