• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How's Napa doing?

• Thread starter imported_Jade_GUL
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Jade_GUL

I haven't played on Napa in a long, long time, but hit an old link and wound up here, so I thought I'd say hello.

I know, who cares, right?

Anyway, just wondering if any of the other old folks are still lurking here, or if all of the old-timers have been replaced by unicorn-riding elves.

G

HIya my lil love muffin.... its me Grampa Commie.... Im still here.... and still holding the gul stone......

G

Heh, some of us old farts are still around, like me and Taco Bell.

G

Jade_GUL, I remember ya. How's Napa Doing? We'll, the shard still has a pulse, hehe.

S

Slicer

Jade!!

The Legendary Looter !

Gawd no-one ever was as much fun to watch in action as you at the Lich Room, looting and selling us back our weapons (unless someone got smart).

Miss seeing you around. Napa's still here, just mayhap not as much fun these days.

Slicer, Kenko, Ken, Belgarath and a few others
of Napa