• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hows do I, you, do BODs?

R

Return2UO

I've got the whole collect BOD, do BOD, hand in BOD but is this the best way?

I goto the smith now and collect my BOD. Its a small BOD for plate arms in Shadow for example. Do I do this straight away and return it for another BOD or do I keep it incase I get a large BOD which needs Shadow plate arms?

What do people do?

Cheers

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have several Bod Books in my house to store all my small Bods in it. When i get big ones i see if i have all small ones to fit in.
I have a Bod book for each color.
Weapon and shield and helmet bods (except the plate helmet) i fill and turn in right away for new Bods.

I

imported_Kallie Pigeon

Figure out what rewards you want and how much ingots you are willing to spend for them. For the bods that will just be turned in for another bod I also don't turn in something like 20 iron (or any other metal) plate tunic (normal or exceptional) just to get a bod. I also don't do halberds although if I was wanting to get lots of powder I might. I figure out how much ingots it takes to fill a bod and turn in the ones that take less ingots just for another bod. I also don't turn in anything not iron just to get another bod.