• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hows Atl?

T

Tazar

Atlantic is the most active shard. PVP is declining some - but still very active compared to other shards that I have visited. We have 2 active EM's who regularly host events. As to player events - the ARPC often hosts some - and a few others do - but we could use more of them. :)

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Thank you for the reply Tazar, one last question then, how active are your boards? Sometimes I am pretty sure I post things only for my own sake on my home shard

T

Tazar

The forum here is fairly slow - but the trade forum and EM Forum are more active. In addition to Stratics, the PVP Community has their own separate forum since they like the smack talk more than we do... and the ARPC (RP Community) also has their own forum. Since the community is fairly split up amongst several forums - it looks slower than some other shards.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Chessy's pvp is rocking out awesome right now. Almost always 10-20 faction guys on almost every night right now. There are 5 viable pvp faction guilds right now, though 1 is not consistantly on chessy. I know that the Chessy community is awesome too and lots of events, RP, etc. Though I know not much about that stuff. ATL is definately bigger with more of just about everything, but if you're looking for something a little less populated, but still with great quality, you might want to look at Chessy as well.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lake Austin's PvPers go at each other daily, there's an active EM, and there are also occasional player-run events.