• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Howdy

roomstomper

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good afternoon all. After being away from game for year I have decided to start playing again. I have noticed that there is a lot of trash talk and foul language between PVP players. I fail to undersdtand why some peeps feel that this is the only way to communicate their feelings while playing the game. But either way I will continue to play the game, thanks to my closest friend who introduced me to the game. So to all you trash talkers and foul mouth peepshave fun and remember its only a game, not your life.

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back. Your not romp from atl by any chance are you?

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Welcome back to the game! :) I completely agree with you about the foul language between PVP players.

Philly

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hey! Welcome Back! Make good use of that ignore button for those foul mouth pvpers *winks* rest of us do! Have Fun!

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am starting a new guild, it will be called the Army Of Darkness, I want you, Norry, Cappy, and all other afflicted, affected and unwanted. Pm me.

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good afternoon all. After being away from game for year I have decided to start playing again. I have noticed that there is a lot of trash talk and foul language between PVP players. I fail to undersdtand why some peeps feel that this is the only way to communicate their feelings while playing the game. But either way I will continue to play the game, thanks to my closest friend who introduced me to the game. So to all you trash talkers and foul mouth peepshave fun and remember its only a game, not your life.
This has actually become the wave of pretty much any PvP game that I have played. I'd dare challenge to find a game where this is not the case.