• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Howdy you all...

Alexandra88

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Sincerely, I was following the Stratics community for about 4 years already. I'm a loyal reader, however because of some other projects never had time to involve a bit more. I hope that I will have now the chance to experience the positive energy around and inside this community, and also to gain more experience, fun and knowledge.

Cheers!

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lurking is cool, I do that off and on.

What games are you playing?

Alexandra88

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
@Speranza I was playing EVE Online before some time, but recently I'm searching for a game that I will enjoy. If you have some suggestions, please let me know. :)

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was big into EVE for a while, but have found myself back in the Ultima Online scene again. Pledged for Shroud of the Avatar last week and it looks to have some great potential. But nothing wrong with a few free to plays like Planetside 2 for action or Neverwinter or Guild War 2s for the more classic MMO feel.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Welcome! I personally consider Ultima Online a great game that is worth checking out, Shroud of the Avatar is looking pretty good as well.

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi and welcome! I play BF4, Firefall and Planetside2. We actively support WoW and some MOBA titles as well as EVE but I'm looking into Arche Age as far as newer MMO titles are concerned.