• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Howdy Napa

Rick Arnold

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Well, I've finally returned to my original home shard of Napa Valley after a very long absence.

Granted, no one around here would remember me, I played from roughly '98 to '01 as Billy Madison, a low-level fencer that spent most of his time with the Five Orders of Justice and briefly with the City of Mith and mostly hung out with Happy Gilmore (one of my real life friends at the time) and Bret Martin, who were fellow FoJers.

Anyways, I returned to UO about six years back, now using the name of Bret Martin, and having transferred over to Atlantic to play with another friend. He quit a year or so back, and after spending that time screwing around by myself, I decided I wanted to return to the homeland. And here I am... I managed to score a nice-sized custom plot over on Mith Island on Felucca -- something I'd never have been able to do a decade ago.

I notice that the server is pretty well dead at this point, but I hope to meet some people again. I'm contemplating restarting FoJ as a RPing guild as well, but we'll see how things go.

Anyways, it's nice to be back to Napa.

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Howdy...

From what I understand Gabe still maintains his accounts for the venerable & original Mith houses. Been a while that I ran over that way... maybe will go visit just to see what new ppl are planting houses there.

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey, Rick we had an event on Mith a few months back. I am talking to Gabe right now.
I will PM you.