• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Howdy from Texas

Wyrmrider

Project: Gorgon Developer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Hi folks, nice place you got here!

I picked up the MMO habit with WoW's Burning Crusade (had been playing MUDs up to that point), and have tried a dozen or so others since then. Currently playing Guild Wars 2 off and on, and occasionally binging on SW:TOR's starfighter combat, but mostly working through an enormous backlog of indie games on Steam. :)

I'm also the music composer on Project: Gorgon.

Cheers,
Wyrm

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello @Wyrmrider! I feel like we should have welcome baskets made up for our new travelers to the neighborhood! @Queen Mum usually has a basket of cookies, @Luka Melehan can show you around the Project: Gorgon rooms and I'm always around if you have any questions. I would love to hear more about your music for Project: Gorgon! Any snippets you can post for us? In the meantime, lets give this emote :violin: a happier reason for being here, eh? :party:

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
oh frickin' wow....our music composer! Big time pleasure to meet ya! Definately take a swing by our forums and hang out a bit in game. The players love meeting the people involved in the making. IN fact....if your interested, there are some pretty specific ways you could help out during kickstarter.

Wyrmrider

Project: Gorgon Developer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
@AirmidCecht - you can find clips from the Project: Gorgon soundtrack on my SoundCloud (https://soundcloud.com/conorbracemusic/) or on my own site (http://conorbrace.com). Can't miss 'em.

@Luka Melehan - I'm also "Wyrmrider" in-game. Apart from wandering around to get a feel for the different zones, I haven't actually played that much since the earliest live builds (late 2012?). So I'm a bit of a noob at the moment, currently working off the Cow Curse... :) But hopefully should get up to speed pretty quick.

Definitely let me know how I can help during the Kickstarter! I've got a bit of video-making experience, and I plan to figure out Twitch streaming between now and then, if that's the kind of thing you have in mind.