• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

howcome i cant create sim another city then test center?

• Thread starter imported_miuf
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_miuf

i just resubscribe on tso, and found frustrating to be able to create in just one city test center!!in all other city it say full??? his that a bug?, i have not played for 2 years so i know i had lost everything, but i cant recreate more the 1 sim, inquiring mine would like to know why?
thanks

M

mysticlisa516

Have you paid? If you are playing free, you will only be able to create 1 sim in TC3 until you become a paid player.

G

If you are on a free trial, then you can only create one sim (in Test Center 3). However, at the moment even paying subscribers cannot create in production cities, as they are in the process of eventually being merged together into a Mega-City (EA-Land). Once you are a paying subscriber you will have access to create up to 4 sims in EA-Land (which is currently open to paying subscribers.)

G

This was posted by Lee on the blog back on January 18:

Character Creation for TSO: Simultanious to enabling moves we will turn off the ability to create characters in TSO Production Cities. This includes “all” production cities. (Just to be sure you understand they are Alphaville, Blazing Falls, Calvins Creek, Dan’s Grove, East Jerome, Fancey Fields, Betaville, Interhogan, Jolly Pines, Dragon’s Cove, and Mount Fuji). This means you can’t create them in any of the cities I have listed above.

So, you can create a sim in TC3 or create sims in Ealand. This is due to all cities eventually being merged to EAland.