• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How would you make your ultima tank pet?

Tabin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
curious, how would you make your ultima tank pet? I want something that can survive as long as possible with animal taming mastery. Would it be a cu sidhe since it has heal? What skills would you pick up?

Assume my template is an archer tamer with no way to heal my own pet other than chivalry.

EDIT: sorry I meant without* taming mastery lol!

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
as long as possible with animal taming mastery.
Consume keeps pets alive with most desirable targets. Just stay out of crowds if you cant do some buffer healing.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The pet is going to slowly die if you are fighting things other than Dragons, Ogres or Balrons.

HP regen and Chiv can help. A Cu might work best because it has healing and you can mount it when it is in over its head. Pets do not cast the spells you want and they do not heal when you think they should.

afk

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Spell Weaving CU works pretty good for staying alive not sure if its best though.