• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] How would you make this weapon?

• Thread starter Bill Gates OSD
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
B

Bill Gates OSD

This starts with a valorite leafblade but that's all I know... It is imbued and/or naturally has the following features:

HML 50%
HLD 30%
Hit Lightning 50%
SSI 30%
DI 30%

I tried to make one but I'm sure I did something wrong because not all of the enchantments listed above would fit... :( Any help would be greatly appreciated!

T

Tazar

Did you start with an exceptionally crafted weapon so that it holds the extra 50 potential imbuing points?

Krinkle

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you having problems with the HML? Using the imbuing calculator, this shows to be 443 total weight. HML scales with weapon speed and you may not be able to add high HML.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Does valorite add an attribute (lowere requirements, IIRC) to weapons like it does armor? That could be screwing things up and not allowing a property to be added.

If this is it, you'd need to enhance with valorite after you craft it.

Lorax_Pacific

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't have extra ingredients to make one, but I did make an exceptionally crafted val leafblade and it correctly has 80 weight. I put your properties in a spreadsheet and it adds up to 498 weight so it should be crafteable without any special method used.

Maybe someone started with a runic hammer to get either the 50% HL or 30 SSI and it actually has another property on it like lower requirements.

-Lorax

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
DI on your starting post is only at 30. So you might need to lower that from your except weapon first.