• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How we know if we been given the expansion??

Alex"Drake Iron Heart"CS

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Hiya All,

I just logged into my EA Mythic ACC, and looked through all the bought expansions, add ons and other stuff bought for my Acc, But nowhere do I see that the Time of Legends Expansion has been added to my ACC...... Is this a common thing that is not displaying for anyone or should it be displayed in the list given with all the expansions and add-ons? Please advise and Thanks :)

@Mesanna @Kyronix @Ron Bron

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
If you're active, you've been given it. The problem was with the moongates not actually "seeing" that you'd been given it. Theoretically, everyone now can get to Eodon via a moongate - if you still can't, then let Kyronix know.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just login to Origin and try the moongate. Its under "Ter Mur". If you can enter you have the new expansion.

As for showing on the account management page I wouldn't hold your breath.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Apparently if you are in the EC and use Pinco's you need to try it in the Default UI and not using Pinco's as Pinco hasn't added that in yet.

codemonkey84

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I'm using the enhanced client myself and I haven't been able to get in myself. Tried getting off of Pinco's UI but to no success. Now I'm trying the classic client

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
The expansion was free. But if you want to use it there's a charge. It's all in the fine print ;)

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
You are upgraded if you start your client and see this:

TimeOfLegends.jpg

Click a moongate and see this: