• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] How was your Rares Fest Experence?

F

Fraggles

We would like to know what you liked and did not like about this Spring fest on ls...Dont be shy we want to know the good, the bad and the ugly!!
Im sure this thread will be helpful to the next hosts of Rares Fest.

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had a great time, sold more than 1/2 of the 300 items i brought, And really liked how the vendors were spaced out every other tile so i could walk around and say "vendor look" without anyone pancakes at me for standing on vendors :)

G

Gunga_Din

Well the harbingers were a bit pesky and a few in attendance *Cough* Hector the Harsh, really smelled awful.

Otherwise it was a pleasant experience. Well done.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i bought about 15 2008 neon gift boxes i needed so i have about 8 to go to finish the 51 collection

however, i have yet to see an ice green and ice blue box anywhere so the next fest will be interesting!

if anyone has one of each for sale i am going to Atl before heading home for Europa!

super stuff, first rares fest, and loved it

currnetly need

pure white (not luna white)
Midnight blue
(using Pinco's UI hue picker)

Ice Green
Ice Blue

may yet pick up Europa Gold at fest before i go

if not

Europa Gold

then i am all done!

Kraxal

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Had a great time. Bought some stuff sold some stuff. Plzs give us a bit more time with the vendors that are up if you dont mind! Appreciate the whole experience. Oh and great auction also! Thanks.

Radugast

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good work to all those who hosted this fest! The silent auction was awsome, the vendors were set up great with good spacing for people who like to use the search commands. Very well done, Thanks!

Green Lantern

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey a great time thank you so much for all your hard work. Look forward to the next one.

L

lupushor

Great job from the crew, perfect setting. Also the auction was by far the highlight of this Fest and imo auction system worked better than at the last one.

Cheers! and Thank You for hosting us !

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
awesome fest even though i wasn't able to attend the 2nd half. sold everything i brought, bought 2 things i've been looking for for quite a while, loved the vendor spacing and the house/town set up. thanks fraggles!!!

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Dear Rares Fest Organizers,

What a wonderful event you put on for all of Sosaria! Everything seemed to be very well thought out and executed. There were many fun and creative activities for everyone at all levels to enjoy.

I really appreciate all of the time you each put into this event. I heard a ton of comments from people in regards to how much they enjoyed the fest. I believe you set a new standard that other will be challanged to reach for.

Congrats to your success! Thank you for a wonderful event!

Herman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Had a Fun couple of days only got to take part of one "game" the race form brit to skara that one was fun

One thing i like to ask is what day was the official opening of rare fest i thought i came to LS a day or so before the rare fest started or so i thought only to find out raffel vendors was sold out and alot of the other vendors was almost sold out aswell

Another thing the Rare fest channel no one was using i think at least one of the hosts could be in that channel to help out people that have questions

Overall u did Great thx u all for hosting this event