• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How to ...

SevenDF

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello :)

Since a few days i try to decorate my Castle. Does anyone of you know, how to get Items (Rubble Wall Tiles) onto the North and Westside Wall of a Castle? I tried to place a wooden Box, placing a ladder to get on that tile, and tried to drop it there, nothing worked :( But i have seen it in some Castles, so there has to be a way to do this *g*

Thank you!

Seven

Unbenannt.jpg

Last edited:

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did you try using circle of transparency? That's how I get stuff on "ledges" usually...

SevenDF

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Did you try using circle of transparency? That's how I get stuff on "ledges" usually...
Yop, i also tried using circle of transparency. But no luck :/

Last edited:

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I'll have to experiment on my Keep to see as I've done it in the past but I can't remember how I did it.

TheChocolits

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Try placing a goza on that spot by clicking target on the wall spot, then it should be able to place the goza and raise it till the goza is cleared on top of the wall then place ur wall :) hope it works for u.

SevenDF

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Try placing a goza on that spot by clicking target on the wall spot, then it should be able to place the goza and raise it till the goza is cleared on top of the wall then place ur wall :) hope it works for u.
Also tried that :( I cant get this done, and slowly its annoying me ... *g*

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry to go off topic.. but that brit bank design in your signature is awesome!