• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] How To

J

jgruberman

So I understand that there's so much potential in imbuing, but how are people making the big bucks with imbuing? I have all the ingredients and 120 imbuing, but not sure how people are making the cash

Krinkle

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, people do sell their services to imbue items but you probably get more gold by selling the ingredients. Relic fragments are needed in quantity. Also, depending on your shard, residue and enchanted essence can be hard for some to get. Powder of fortification is also needed in large amounts.

silent

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I understand that there's so much potential in imbuing, but how are people making the big bucks with imbuing? I have all the ingredients and 120 imbuing, but not sure how people are making the cash
Imbuing is more about saving cash. No more buying loads of runics hoping for the item with the mods you want. Some people ***** themselves out but I'm not sure how much of a money maker it really is.

Is w-hor-e really a bad word?

Bman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i make good cash by selling LRC suits, wish additional mods.. suits I sell usually sell for 5 to 7 mill depending on mods. I sell quite a fewspecialty weapons.. like the sampire weps for various monster types, also do a search on some of the search sights forimbued items, see what has been imbued on them and what they are selling for..

Good Luck, there is lots of cash to be made at imbuing..

J

jgruberman

i make good cash by selling LRC suits, wish additional mods.. suits I sell usually sell for 5 to 7 mill depending on mods. I sell quite a fewspecialty weapons.. like the sampire weps for various monster types, also do a search on some of the search sights forimbued items, see what has been imbued on them and what they are selling for..

Good Luck, there is lots of cash to be made at imbuing..
This was a good idea. LRC suits with mods on it(what mods do you also throw on?), and even a better idea... looking for already imbued goods and selling stuff for prices like that.

Bman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alright.. Ill break down how I have found it best to make suits... I have a spread sheet created in Excell tohelp me put suits together to see what and how I need to imbue it after I get the pieces I want..

I buy a bunch.. I mean a bunch (100 +) Spined kits.. then I start making armor pieces out of Horned, and Barbed Leather.. I sorth through those pieces and only keep pieces that have MR2, HPR2, SR3, LMC 8, LRC 20.. anything that has crap on it like luck, reflect, nightsight, lower than max stats, I cut em back up. then I seperate the pieces out into boxes for different suit types (Mages Pieces, Dexer Pieces).

When I get ready to make some suits to sell, I grab pieces I need.. plug the resists into the spredsheet and see where I need to imbue.

Once you start doing it and getting the hang of it, you will see its pretty simple to create some really nice suits.. 100 LRC, 12 MR, 20LMC, all 70 + resists, plus possibly some HPI or MI. for fairly cheap and with little major imbuing ingrieds used. Usually the LRC pieces have like 17 LRC on each piece with one piece with 15.

I also buy mining gems that create the rare jewls with MR2 on the them and HPR 2, and EP. I create those jewls then imbue some that have the nice mods.. Some of those jewls sell up over 20 mill.

Create the Twinkling Scimys till you get ones with 19, 20, or 21 DCI and imbue them into Mage weps. -20 MW, DCI, SC, FC, DI. Those sell from 6 - 12 mill.

Sampire weps are nice to make as well... Radiant Scimys, Double Axe, Bladed staff, etc... with DI, Stam Leech, Mana Leech, SSI, and the various super slayers to go with them.. those sell for 5 - 6 mill.

Theres other items to make like armor pieces (arms, Legs, gloves) wth 140 luck.

Good Luck, Hope this helps some..

J

jgruberman

Bman.. do you have a vendor in Luna somewhere? I'd be intersted to see the kind of imbued items you sell

Bman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, I do... On Lake Superior.. In Luna, Bluntman and Cronics Shop.

Inner row of houses on the SE corner..second house from the corner along the south walkway.

Bman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My Current stock of imbued items is a little on the low end.. I have spent the last couple month burning up fishing and the last few weeks killing blackrock Golems...

I usually have 3 or 4 high end suits for sale, plus the weps are fully stocked (sampire weapons). A few high end jewls.

On of the guys with a vendor there also stocks a LRC, all 70 + resist suit with no other mods for a mill a suit.

J

jgruberman

My Current stock of imbued items is a little on the low end.. I have spent the last couple month burning up fishing and the last few weeks killing blackrock Golems...

I usually have 3 or 4 high end suits for sale, plus the weps are fully stocked (sampire weapons). A few high end jewls.

On of the guys with a vendor there also stocks a LRC, all 70 + resist suit with no other mods for a mill a suit.
Well that's fair enough... anything to look at for a base is workable for me. You definitely seem like you know what you're talking about so anything to work off of would be nice to see :)

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I run an LRC suit vendor with full 70s, 100% LRC, 6 MR and 30 MI suits for 500k each, and then more basic suits with only 100% LRC and 6 MR for 250k each. Then I also take suit orders from guildmates, people who bought my LRC suits but want to upgrade, people I PVP with or against and also return business from people who've bought a suit or weapons from me in the past. The LRC suits bring me income in the slow times while suit orders can bring in larger amounts of gold depending on type and complexity.