• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How to use the AGENT settings

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am starting to play again more often. When I used to play using the EC I would use one of the agents to unload from doing a treasure chest. I have tried this recently and cannot seem to get this to work. I am using the same character and the same agent that I used a few years back and it doesnt work. I tried making a new one and it is not working.
I have the agent set to take all gems and reagents from my back pack and place in a chest in my house. The chest i secure and I have access to it. I tried resetting the default container and also left it unset so I would get a targetting cursor. once active it does nothing, if I select it again it stops the agent. so it runs for ever until I stop it, but does not move anything.

Any help
Never mind I deleted all of the agents that I had and created a new one. It is working now