• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How to upgrade to Mondain's Legacy

K

Kiera_II

Hi
We've been back playing for a couple of weeks now and would like to upgrade to ML. I have tried purchase upgrade codes from the website but just get an error stating that the address doesn't match my CC address - I haven't put the wrong address, I've checked several times. I've tried the telephone number I am diverted to but that's unrecognised.

Can anyone point me in the direction of somewhere I can purchase 2 upgrade codes for my current accounts?

Thank you

R

Raj-Europa

Ok after having alook around the usual suspects it seems like you wont get a code from anybody reputable.
The gamecode website is known to be buggy when buying things so its not you.
The easiest thing i can think is buying a actual boxed game from a online retailer and having alook around found this

http://www.play.com/Games/PC/4-/3256654/Ultima-Online-The-9th-Age-Edition/Product.html

Its the latest version of the boxed game from a good site and very cheap aswell.

Hope this helps

K

Kiera_II

Thankyou, but I'd already bought that. It doesn't give me access to Mondain's Legacy

G

Unless I'm mistaken, when you buy a boxed version, all you have to do is go to your account management page, and enter the game code somewhere. Its been a while since I had to do it, but I'm sure that the 9th age gives you ML as well.

You could try downloading a different browser like Mozilla, as I've found that can help with a lot of automated online stuff where IE gets confused

Drake

K

Kiera_II

DOH!
it seems we did get access to ML when upgrading to 9th Anniversary. It was the trial version I downloaded which hadn't upgraded. Thanks for the info everyone. Spot of luck the website was bugged in the end, saved me a few £s

Now I have new land to explore