• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How to safely re-place a house

T_Jones

Journeyman
I recently dropped a house on an IDOC spot. Someone also placed a small house adjacent to it. He would like to sell me his house such that I can place a larger house.
My worry is that if I accept the offer then my own house will become condemned. What if he just hides there and waits for me to demolish the house then places a house before I do?

Is this legitimate, or can I call a GM to get this resolved?

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
to be safe i would just open one more account for a month then before that timer is up do it during night time where no one is around

HRH Liz

Lore Master
UNLEASHED
I recently dropped a house on an IDOC spot. Someone also placed a small house adjacent to it. He would like to sell me his house such that I can place a larger house.
My worry is that if I accept the offer then my own house will become condemned. What if he just hides there and waits for me to demolish the house then places a house before I do?

Is this legitimate, or can I call a GM to get this resolved?
When you do this use the resize command. Drop the little one and resize the large one and yes you are correct that he most likley will have another account ready the minute you drop the small one to scam you.