• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[General] How to reforge crazy 150 luck sampy pc?

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I wanted to burn a boatload of barbed kits and try to reforge high mod studded leather sampire pieces with 150 luck what would be the best way to go about it?
Just do random 4 or 5 charge sorcery to try and get 10 lmc and high mana/int with the 150 luck?
I would like to burn a piece or two with 150 luck,lmc,mana,5 hci or dci or high hpr,etc...

Any advice greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Krinkle

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can't select 'Auspicious' on the Barbed Runic kit reforging menu. Auspicious gets you Luck. You need Horned Runic kits. You can get 10 LMC by choosing Sorcery, but its kinda rare. You can get 150 Luck with a barbed kit, but from a random property added from other selections AFAIK. Its extremely rare.

The picture below I used a Horned Runic, Powerful, Auspicious, and Sorcery. You could then, obviously, Imbue the other properties. If you don't want anything Imbued, then Shame items might be the best bet. Maybe others have some ideas. Maybe wait to see what they say before you decide.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The picture below I used a Horned Runic, Powerful, Auspicious, and Sorcery.
Thanks for the info. I'm looking at burning some horned runics myself and trying to make a mage based luck suit. Did you need a powerful charge or just normal?

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can't select 'Auspicious' on the Barbed Runic kit reforging menu. Auspicious gets you Luck. You need Horned Runic kits. You can get 10 LMC by choosing Sorcery, but its kinda rare. You can get 150 Luck with a barbed kit, but from a random property added from other selections AFAIK. Its extremely rare.

The picture below I used a Horned Runic, Powerful, Auspicious, and Sorcery. You could then, obviously, Imbue the other properties. If you don't want anything Imbued, then Shame items might be the best bet. Maybe others have some ideas. Maybe wait to see what they say before you decide.

Yeah, that's kinda what I thought :(

I burned a billion gold worth of barbed kits trying to get a killer 5 or 6 mod 150 luck sampy piece and had very little luck. Some insane very close misses but no keepers. Thanks

Krinkle

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the info. I'm looking at burning some horned runics myself and trying to make a mage based luck suit. Did you need a powerful charge or just normal?

I'm not sure if you actually need the Powerful selection, but I did use it. You might not get the MR3 if you do not and it might take more attempts. As it was I got pieces on test center exactly like that one in the picture every 20-30 attempts. Out of 300 attempts, I did not get anything other than that combination of properties together. (i.e. it was always 150 Luck and MR3 and nothing else.)