• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How to raise skill past 100 for Swordsmanship (or other melee)?

msB_CO18

Visitor
Do i just keep swinging or do I need some sort of scroll? I've been at 100 a while and it just won't increase....(and yes its set to increase). Not a complete noob but I can't figure it out...

Thank you!!

msB_CO18

Visitor
thanks much, and i apologize for such a basic question.

A follow-up question, according to the UO Guide you pointed to:
Stat scrolls can only be found on The Harrower (the super boss monster of the Felucca Champion Spawns found in the dungeon and
Lost Land areas of Felucca, not to be confused with the mere Tentacles of the Harrower).

Power scrolls aren't on Trammel - only Felucca?

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes, stat scrolls can only be found on him, it will give you more points for str, dex and int.

The other scrolls you are looking for come from the champion spawns in that link. I think there are champ spawns in ilsh which give 105 scrolls that are in Trammel but all the rest are in Fel. If you are on a lesser populated server it should be easy to get them.

Basic questions are fine, I only just got back into the game.....it's big, confusing and filled with no information.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
No, Power Scrolls (other than crafting related) are Fel-only; though you can get Transcendence scrolls (pink ones that give you points in a skill under its cap) from non-Fel champs.

Note that 105s and 110s can come from Treasure Maps in Fel, if you aren't up for doing champs.