• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Ninjitsu] How to raise it?!??! i've read all the guides!

A

Adorin

Help - training Ninjitsu.. been stuck on 83.3 for ages.. doing shadow jumps and death strikes (jewel up to 85).. but i gain like .1 in 1 hour.....

is this like Taming all over again?!?!?

there MUST be a quicker way right?!?

aarons6

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
pinks :(

the best way besides those is to unguild yourself and deathstrike a horse or something tame over and over..

use a char with only 400 pts of stuff.. being a weapon skill, max mana and focus and ninja.

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
pinks :(

the best way besides those is to unguild yourself and deathstrike a horse or something tame over and over..

use a char with only 400 pts of stuff.. being a weapon skill, max mana and focus and ninja.
This is why I sell my 5.0 ninja pinks for 18 mil and have never had a problem selling out. This said you should follow the quoted information and prepare to spend a week doing it.

curlybeard

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Imbued jewelry. You can always lower the +skill as you gain and increase other more useful properties.

I stopped trying to reach 120 after years of deathstriking and only achieving 110.