• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How to raise INTEL

RetiredGuard

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am a Paliden/Archer and I made the mistake of allowing my INTEL stat to get to low -14- and now I can't get it to go up even after I turned STR/DEX down. Any ideas how to raise it?

I

imported_GFY

Well... you need to use it to raise it.

Put a skill on a soul stone so you don't lose points you need.

Set Eval Int to gain.

Go to Luna Bank, or anywhere else there's alot of people.

Eval Int on everyone that goes by.

Your skill will go up and your INT will go up also.

When you get INT to desired level lock it down and set Eval Int to lose (make sure nothing else is set to lose!) then put the skill you stoned back on the character.

RetiredGuard

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks, but the problem is not "Evaluate Intelligence" but "Intelligence" on my characters status bar. I've turned down Strength & Dexterity. Is there anything else I must do for those two to go down thus making my Intel. go up.

G

Yes, that is what the previous poster is trying to tell you. You have to use specific skills to make your INT go up. Eval is one of those skills that you can use to raise your INT.

W

WTF_happed_to_uo

you have to gain in some skill in order for the checks to be made, which is how you gain in stats.

You can do it with focus and meditation as well, so you do need skill space in order to gain, you cannot be at max skills otherwise you cannot gain in int/str or dex

G

For future reference here is a list of skills and their primary and secondary skill for stat gain.

Strength/Intelligence
Animal Taming
Bushido
Chivalry

Strength/Dex
Blacksmithing
Carpentry
Lumberjacking
Mace Fighting
Mining
Resisting Spells
Swordsmanship