• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How to raise healing with Chivalry on your cu

Nukeworker

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This morning i took the Risk of slapping chivalry on my new Cu when he reached 118 healing becauses i wanted to try something out

Some start up info:

I had two boats in Fel. On one boat was my Tamer and a cu and on the other boat a friend (or yourself using two machines and a 2 account not sure if that is allowed though) with 120 mage and eval int (just happend to have that). I made my cu attack the mage on the other boat so he was Grey. The mage was constantly casting Poison on my DISCORDED (better gains of Course) pet. I was constantly gaining healing and resist. After 4 hourse i hit 120 resist, another additional 3 Hours i hit 118 healing. At the time i had 1310 Points left.

A short summary for above:

- a mage constantly casting Poison on the cu from one boat. The Tamer with his pet took "Grey flag"
- the Tamer making a macro that says "all follow me" and i had to add three heals to the macro as i did not have hpr on the cu (for the Moment ...still undecicive). Usually one of the heals Comes in between the "noxes" This was just to Keep his hp up
- after a few minutes both templates including pet turn BLUE again (the templates on the boats are NOT guilded) And the mage was continiung casting his Poison on the cu and the cu was autohealing or curing >>>>and gaining and both stayed BLUE

Than I read on a post from someone who was wondering how to get back healing on his cu as the cu Auto Cures with chivalry and you have no Chance of getting a "healing check" and therefor no gain.

As i mentioned above i gave the pet the "all follow me" command and stopped attacking the mage on the boat. But he was still "Auto healing and curing" with his healing skill. He completey stopped using chivalry.

Which is why i slapped chiv on my cu after he reached 118 healing. I wanted to test my Theory. And it worked !

only downside of this. If you where trying to get chiv and healing Points backs when your cu has a high skill Level i would personally start with Chiv. so instead of all follow me the all kill commands appliese here. Why this? Well you want to eventually Train chiv back to and might get an occasional healing gain. After Chiv just train healing the way i mentioned above.

Shory summary for Training healing even though your cu has high chivalry:

- 2 boats in Fel with two unguilded templates (i havent tried this out in Trammel tbh..it might work here to with two guilded chars)

- The pet attacks first to take "Grey flag"
- the Tamer on one boat makes a macro "all follow me" if you dont have no hpr add some invas manis spells into that macro statistically one should hit between two noxes
- The mage just casts from the other boot Poison spell on the cu over and over and etc

After a few minutes both Players will turn "blue" and stay blue even though the mages is still noxing the cu and he is still autohealing or curing with his skill "healing"

Another sidenote: The boats DO NOT have to be moving just place them smack against each other

Last edited:

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I stand in my Fel keep. Have bard disco cu. I then say "all stop", "all stay" and start casting poison on him. He won't use chiv and he won't attack. Take them to 120 all the time like this AFTER I work Chiv to 120. Seems to help at the higher healing levels to stone Poisoning on to may tamer and stand close enough to get the pet in "extreme pain". You can also party with the bard and have the bard cast the peace masteries to help the cu regen hit points while it works healing.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have 5 snakes with 125 DEX and GM Wrest/GM Poisoning on another account. I run Consume Damage on my Cu and tell him to follow me on one account, then i tell all 5 snakes to attack the Cu with the other account. Near constant Lethal Poison, so good Healing gains, all the way up to 120. If i use Discord on my Cu as well, i'll have to take breaks to let the Cu heal back up.

Nukeworker

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 5 snakes with 125 DEX and GM Wrest/GM Poisoning on another account. I run Consume Damage on my Cu and tell him to follow me on one account, then i tell all 5 snakes to attack the Cu with the other account. Near constant Lethal Poison, so good Healing gains, all the way up to 120. If i use Discord on my Cu as well, i'll have to take breaks to let the Cu heal back up.
Very nice! What kind of "snakes" we talking About?

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Very nice! What kind of "snakes" we talking About?
Just normal, 1 slot "a snake". 5 of them. After they bond, i get them up to GM Resist with Spectral Spellbinders in New Haven, then their DEX starts to skyrocket up to 125 as spells keep getting cast on them. Takes about 30-45 mins each to get a snake to 125 DEX. After that, i have them attack Gregorio for awhile while something else tanks him. The Snakes will reach around 60s Wrest then, and then i switch them over to fighing a Shadow Ore Ele with 60-80 Wrest as something else tanks it. Get the Snakes up to GM Wrest that way, take them back to Gregorio, and let them GM Poisoning off of him. After that, they're ready to train Healing on a Cu. I use them to train Healing on my Cu, as well as the Healing on guildie's Cus.

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just normal, 1 slot "a snake". 5 of them. After they bond, i get them up to GM Resist with Spectral Spellbinders in New Haven, then their DEX starts to skyrocket up to 125 as spells keep getting cast on them. Takes about 30-45 mins each to get a snake to 125 DEX. After that, i have them attack Gregorio for awhile while something else tanks him. The Snakes will reach around 60s Wrest then, and then i switch them over to fighing a Shadow Ore Ele with 60-80 Wrest as something else tanks it. Get the Snakes up to GM Wrest that way, take them back to Gregorio, and let them GM Poisoning off of him. After that, they're ready to train Healing on a Cu. I use them to train Healing on my Cu, as well as the Healing on guildie's Cus.
Obviously a workable method, but that's a lot of time and stable space training five snakes to work healing on a Cu. The bard method is a lot less time. JMO.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Obviously a workable method, but that's a lot of time and stable space training five snakes to work healing on a Cu. The bard method is a lot less time. JMO.
For just your own Cu? Yeah. But i also use the snakes to train Healing on my guildmate's Cus as well, so it ends up being better for me.

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For just your own Cu? Yeah. But i also use the snakes to train Healing on my guildmate's Cus as well, so it ends up being better for me.
Your guild has no bards?? A guild mate with a bard works as well. This is all done in Fel so no worries. If your guild has no bards (shame), I'll be happy to offer a bard on shards I play for your guild's pets too....;)

Last edited:

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Your guild has no bards?? A guild mate with a bard works as well. This is all done in Fel so no worries. If your guild has no bards (shame), I'll be happy to offer a bard on shards I play for your guild's pets too....;)
Nah, we have plenty of bards, my main Tamer is a Disco/Tamer. But since i already have the 5 snakes, it's pretty easy getting gains. So long as Empowerment or Consume Damage is running on the Cu, the Cu takes no damage (unless Disco is going), and is constantly being inflicted with Lethal Poison (Lvl 5) and having to cure it.
With the Poison spell casting route, the Cu can resist the Poison attempt (120 Magery vs 120 Resist is 50% success chance) and unless the Mage is a Nox Mage (120 Magery+80 Poisoning) it's only going to be Lvl 1-2 Poison. Even a Nox Mage inflicts Deadly Poison (Lvl 4) most of the time. This can be done in Tram with guildies.

Once Empowerment/Consume Damage is running on the Cu, i can tell all 5 snakes to attack, then sit back and watch some movies or stuff on another screen. No macros necessary. Hell, i like to breed dinos in Ark: Survival Evolved while doing pet training on another monitor.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A guy on LS has Disco and slimes that poison that go back years. They have a great value to self and others.

I could not endure getting to 100 poison on a slime or snake. If you got em use em.

Nukeworker

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well the snake Thing obviously works to! nice Job! Only prob ist i dont have the stable space left ;-)

KimDeago

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
well the snake Thing obviously works to! nice Job! Only prob ist i dont have the stable space left ;-)
I have a bard with Margery at 100. I cast disco on tamers cu, then cast poison repeatedly on the cu about every 20 seconds. The tamer runs a macro to use mastery then bandage heal twice on the cu. With a pause after the last heal. long enough to let cu attempt heal. Works well to gain to 120 heal on the cu. Takes 6 to 8 hours from 100 to 120. I have trained numerous cu to 120 heal this way. Works in fel or tram.

Prince Erik

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
For me, I just take a discorded CU to the nearest rotting corpses, tell it to stay and let them do their thing. I never thought of snakes, though!

Mandrake of DF

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Discord your pet, tell it to all stop - and all stay - then have a gm poisoner cast on him... (is what I did).

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
I have a bard with Margery at 100. I cast disco on tamers cu, then cast poison repeatedly on the cu about every 20 seconds. The tamer runs a macro to use mastery then bandage heal twice on the cu. With a pause after the last heal. long enough to let cu attempt heal. Works well to gain to 120 heal on the cu. Takes 6 to 8 hours from 100 to 120. I have trained numerous cu to 120 heal this way. Works in fel or tram.
Taming mastery you use? Does it help pet gain faster? Also can I use in game macros (I hate other addons uoassitt etc. and never use them)..Thanks..

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Also just a question : Naja 2slot, can be trained to 100 poison presumably lethal or DP? then use 3 slot Cu discord it, and let the Naja and Cu spar while not in a guild..Would that work? Never thought of that before..

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Also just a question : Naja 2slot, can be trained to 100 poison presumably lethal or DP? then use 3 slot Cu discord it, and let the Naja and Cu spar while not in a guild..Would that work? Never thought of that before..
The Cu will be taking too much damage from a 2 slot Najasaurus for it to self heal through, even with Consume Damage. Najas do 50% Poison damage with their melee, which would go straight through the Consume Damage. A trained up 1 slot Snake would work better.

Normal poison is slower... and it cures on first attemt. - dp it gains faster.... Is just for the speed of training.
My Snakes with GM Poisoning inflict Lethal Poison (Lvl 5, *begins to spasm uncontrollably*) with their bite. I took a Cu from 91 Healing to 94 within the 10 minutes of a Whisper with my 5 Snakes on it.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
The Cu will be taking too much damage from a 2 slot Najasaurus for it to self heal through, even with Consume Damage. Najas do 50% Poison damage with their melee, which would go straight through the Consume Damage. A trained up 1 slot Snake would work better.

My Snakes with GM Poisoning inflict Lethal Poison (Lvl 5, *begins to spasm uncontrollably*) with their bite. I took a Cu from 91 Healing to 94 within the 10 minutes of a Whisper with my 5 Snakes on it.
I thought that pets of same tamer cannot do damage to one another if tamer is not in a guild? Hmm will test it later today..Unless changed ofc.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I thought that pets of same tamer cannot do damage to one another if tamer is not in a guild? Hmm will test it later today..Unless changed ofc.
I use two characters for it, both are in the same guild. One char has the Cu following him, while running Consume Damage on it. The other char commands the 5 snakes to attack the Cu. Then i sit back and watch the gains.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
I use two characters for it, both are in the same guild. One char has the Cu following him, while running Consume Damage on it. The other char commands the 5 snakes to attack the Cu. Then i sit back and watch the gains.
Yep.. I also tested the Naja 2-slot vs Cusidhe 3-slot, both one unguilded tamer : NO gains in anything, and no poisoning. Has to be that they can actually damage one another, I guess..