• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How to put stuff on outside of keep?

Kelline

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
K I want to put ice on the outside of my keep as its on ice island.

For some reason I cant use the ladder, says *can only be used in ahouse u own* so if I put it back far enough to be in a house i own, go out as far as i can on the ladder, & lower it, it just goes to the last square on the top :( heck i can place that square from floor pft (so maybe this only works in a customise home)

(heck I can build a 4th & 5th floor if i wanted, just not oustide (stupid if u ask me :( )

I can use the ladder on the west & north sides to place stuff outside, but not the south or east side whish actually shows outside.

Is there anotehr way besides the ladder I can do this? Cuz Ive seen houses before ladders were out with stuff there.

there is atleast a good 6 steps tween my keep & the houses next door