• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

how to place a mouse hole?

Z

Zacharias

finaly i got a mousehole (still need another one), but now i have a problem:
i try to place it in a stonewall in my abbey but its always aborted! no chance to place it in a wall, anywhere.
is there any trick?

when i place a mousehole in a middle of a room in a higher level and i try to go in in a small polymorphed form, i even dont drop into the lower level, like it should be.

r mouseholes buggy?

greetings
zacharias

Luvmylace

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Try targeting the floor in a nine area to see where it falls on the grid and adjust accordingly

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They are truly horrible, if you ask me. I don’t remember so much a problem placing them… it's finding them that’s the biggest problem. Or, in other words… finding them to be able to remove them or replace them someplace else. I believe, someplace in my house… there is a mouse hole that I can't even find. hehe. It was so long ago, the only way I think I can find it is to rip the house apart… construction mode or whatever. Even then I don’t know if it would be an auto moving crate thing or the sign refusing my request until the hole is removed.

I had actually forgotten all about it until I saw this thread. rolleyes:

arkanos

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also a warning from me, I axed mine as well and it went poof...

So I would be interested to know how you redeeded yours when you tried placing it and it went into the wrong place, thank you....