• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How to move an item type from backpack to trash barrel with UOAssist ?

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Due to a Soulstone issue, I lost unfortunately 20 points of Carpentry which I now need to work up again....

Is there a way, using one of the UOAssist Agents, to move the item type that I am crafting from the character's backpack into the trash barrel using a macro ?

It would save me a lot of time instead of having to pick up the crafted items one by one and moving them into the trash barrel....

Thanks !

Mayhem

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just leveled up a smith and tailor, didn't do carp but...I put the tool and the materials in the salvage bag and made items...during tailoring pulled out the cloth when salvaging cause I have enough bandages. Seems like you could do that with a normal bag and when its full set it in the trash.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Pretty much it. Just buy a bag for a few gp (or loot off a juka mage, savage shaman, etc.), put all the Carpenter materials in it (refill as needed - a lot of items require 30-80 wood each, but the resulting item weighs ONE stone) - or just craft one armoire, crate, etc. and use IT as the container to craft in.

If filling BODs, you can target the container with the fill from container option, and all the qualified items will go in the BOD (including the keys, for lockables)

When you get to where you can only put enough wood for 1 or 2 items at a time in the container, or get over 120 items, pull any remaining wood out of the container, and toss the filled container in the trash by hand.

You can do the same for fletching and tinkering. At least cooking, alchemy and inscription mostly make things that stack.

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Due to a Soulstone issue, I lost unfortunately 20 points of Carpentry which I now need to work up again....

Is there a way, using one of the UOAssist Agents, to move the item type that I am crafting from the character's backpack into the trash barrel using a macro ?

It would save me a lot of time instead of having to pick up the crafted items one by one and moving them into the trash barrel....

Thanks !
In the days before Carp BODs, I used UOA to make and then destroy the item (if possible). Example - making a bookcase, crate or wood chest ... create a macro that makes the item, then uses an axe on it immediately after. Axe needs to be in your pack.

With crates or chests, you might create a key with it. That is not destructible and needs to be trashed. Easy way for these: get a container you want to throw out. Make it an organizer pack, add the key as an item to drop onto it. Organize periodically. When completely done, remove the container from the organizer agent and toss it in the trash.