• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How to make Mysticism Spells

• Thread starter Toni Blake
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
T

Toni Blake

I've been trying to scribe some of the new spells.

Nether Bolt spell requires: 1 Ash, 1 Pearl, blank scroll and mana and obviously a scribes pen.

I have all of the above in my backpack and yet when I try to create spell, I get the following message:

"You don't have the components to make that"

Help Please, what am I missing.

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Like magery, you also need a copy of the spell in your spellbook.

(so you can't use inscription to discover spells you've never found)

E

Eden13

Go to the Ter Mur Royal City and buy the first 6 spells off the Mystics. The rest you will need to get off monsters.

M

MorganaLeFey

Nether Bolt spell requires: 1 Ash, 1 Pearl, blank scroll and mana and obviously a scribes pen.

I have all of the above in my backpack and yet when I try to create spell, I get the following message:

Toni, in Ter Mur, there is a mystic that will give you a quest. The reward is knowledge. I suspect that those who want to be able to scribe those spells will need to complete this quest.

At least that is what I'm currently working on. I'll know once I can find what to kill to get dragon's blood. LOL

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
keep trying ... Ter Mur is crawling with things that have a little dragon in them.

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think that quest gives scrolls :/ but it is of interest for those training skills

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The quest is a BRILLIANT a valuable item, I just finished it, a snowball of knowledge... everything you do or cast (When the globe is on) will tell you ... well, I'll let you figure out, will help gains a LOT... AND it's blessed, and will sell for a lot, im sure... Well, at least early on.

T

tuatha

yes you are missing the spell... the mystic quest gives no spells but gives a crystal ball of knowledge that works very much the same as the skill tutor statue from KR. kinda nifty whil your training...
dragon blood i got from those bantha lookin things, skin it youll get 8 blood
not sure bout actual dragons yet

but i have not found a single thing that drops the scrolls, still looking... ill update soon as i figur tthis out.

G

GreyNoob

Bantha Looking things? you remember the name? I'm one of these geeks with no Star Wars knowledge...

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Start with Skrees; they give basic scrolls.

I'm not sure how many, and not sure what gives advanced scrolls. If you find something that casts mysticism spells on you, kill it, ;P.

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Start with Skrees; they give basic scrolls.

I'm not sure how many, and not sure what gives advanced scrolls. If you find something that casts mysticism spells on you, kill it, ;P.
why waste your time... you can buy the first 6 scrolls...

T

Tazar

I bought the first 8.... then tonight, I got the "Spell Trigger" 9th spell off of an undead gargoyle... :) Gotta go back and see if they have more!

L

Lilweezybaby

Confirmed...the new "undead" champ spawn (not sure what it is called), produces undead gargoyles, every gargoyle carries a mysticism scroll on loot.

H

HippieMagic

Where exactly is the undead champ spawn? The only undead I've seen was near the skeletal lich and in the tomb of kings.

Nevermind I found it... I ended up getting lost when I didn't realize where the sparkle sent me heh.

Multani

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got

Animated Weapon
Stone Form
Spell Trigger
Mass Sleep
Cleansing Winds
Bombard

from the Undead Gargoyle's.

anyone know where to get the final spells at?

H

HippieMagic

Can't buy Sleep =) and buying one spell on a vendor to make 6 is a waste of time to me when I can sell the rest ;D
I bought sleep on a vendor... the mystic in town has the first 8.

H

HippieMagic

I got

Animated Weapon
Stone Form
Spell Trigger
Mass Sleep
Cleansing Winds
Bombard

from the Undead Gargoyle's.

anyone know where to get the final spells at?
Are these undead gargoyles limited to the champ spawn or any undead garg as in the ones in the Tomb of Kings? I ask because if I don't have to do the champ I probably won't since it seems fairly dead and working it myself takes FOREVER.

T

Tazar

Are these undead gargoyles limited to the champ spawn or any undead garg as in the ones in the Tomb of Kings? I ask because if I don't have to do the champ I probably won't since it seems fairly dead and working it myself takes FOREVER.
The ones in the tomb of kings are called undead guardians not undead gargoyles... but the Undead Gargoyles also spawn in the Medusa Peerless room so you can avoid the champ... even if you do not work the actual peerless - you can get the scrolls from other monsters in the room.