• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

how to make auction safe visible ?

DeBruce

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hi Folks,

got a problem to make auction safe visible in my vendor house, if you are outside as guest/buyer....i like that everybody could see my auction safe if they came around to buy from my vendors...

maybe i have the answer, because i did not created a floor in my house, i got plain wood floor...and if i try to "customize" my house, i couldnt...because i have "Vendors" rented...

...did goza mats work ?

thx for every help

Tail of a Comet

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hi
I think you will need use "Papua stile floor" when you doin house customized,if you wanna every body can see in your house items.
LogFloor.jpeg
The floor will make your wish I guess. :)
But be careful , when you used this floor at 1st floor every body can see every floors items,Even you didnt use 2nd and 3rd floors :p
good luck and happy deco!