• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] how to get billions from nothing?

SoulKeeper

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all: ) I'm just wondering a good way to start from almost nothing then get to having billions I know buy and sell is a good method but is their any other methods I'm trying to figure a way to make from 20-30 m a day if that is possible any feedback would be greatly appreciated u can pm me or post here witch ever u prefer thank you for your time hope to get some nice tips: )

LOTR

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Define 'Nothing'? Do you mean a fresh account with newbie characters and 1000gp? I guess the fastest way is to buy a billion to earn more than a billion.

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sure if you want to farm 20-30m a day that's easy....

Champ Spawns 1 whole day
Any Big Boss's 1 whole day...

Easy 20-30M+

Last edited:

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
4m an hour is easy corwin..just takes dedication and a bit of luck..farming champ spawns can yield about that, if you want to take the time. Chaining baracoon with a protector will get you about 100k every 15-20min 12 scrolls and min-max 0-6 pinkies..that's when luck comes in..120 Mage gets 20-25m now so..problem would be getting raided..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah champ spawns are a great way to make gold. Not necessarily instant gold as you need to sell the power scrolls. I make daily trips down to Despise to fight Baracoon. As Cazador says you only need to get lucky one some of the high value 120 scrolls and you can easily make good money. Mage, Tactics, Eval, Resist spells Mystic etc all sell for pretty nice amounts. Then throw in the gold that drops on the floor and the chance for a champ spawn artifact drop and its hard to match. Sure there is chance of a raid, but there are also many other spawns that have a random chance to pop a Baracoon. You could also do the other champs but I would say rat spawn is by far the easiest and fastest.

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
4m an hour is easy corwin..just takes dedication and a bit of luck..farming champ spawns can yield about that, if you want to take the time. Chaining baracoon with a protector will get you about 100k every 15-20min 12 scrolls and min-max 0-6 pinkies..that's when luck comes in..120 Mage gets 20-25m now so..problem would be getting raided..
I doubt you can do it 3-4 times per hour.
You need some time to get there, to get home, unload and restock.
The place may be busy.
You may be raided.

Well may be on Oceania you can do 2-2.5 times per hour...
And what do you get for it? Useless artifacts and 105 scrolls?

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I doubt you can do it 3-4 times per hour.
You need some time to get there, to get home, unload and restock.
The place may be busy.
You may be raided.

Well may be on Oceania you can do 2-2.5 times per hour...
And what do you get for it? Useless artifacts and 105 scrolls?
It takes me tops 15 minutes to do a despise rat with my disco samp..and In the long run of chaining spawns daily you can make a ton of money..it's boring and repetitive but none the less depending on what spawns you chain..some replicas still fetch a good penny..and as for population I didn't realize it was a shard specific question?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Some people can kill Stygian Dragon in 4 minutes but it doesn't mean they can kill 15 Dragons per hour.

Well may be I'm wrong.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you can buy arrows from npcs and sell them back to different npcs. i do that on shards i have no gold on to get a couple hundred k. good way to start out if you have nothing.

UO is about luck. i think "an hour" is a bad way to look at things if your talking about billions. which isnt the point of uo anyway. if your worried too much about gold, get a job other than uo lol. but you can make steady gold from champ spawns, or get lucky with shame loot (i farmed shame alot and only got one item worth hundreds of mils) or take the time, invest the gold and effort to make competitive event characters. you might get nothing for a weeks, then get lucky and get something worth 500mil or a billion. yeah 30mil a day, i hate to say it but easiest way to make that "steady" is be a luna rat and just buy and sell.

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
IMO doing champ spawns is a waste of time. Sure you can make gold but unless you have fun doing it its not the way to go. Its jut not worth the real live time you lose doing it when you figure in the dollar per hour factor.

Shame is hands down the way to go along with EM event chars IF YOU'RE DOING IT RIGHT. I'm going to put together a step by step for shame that includes template, suit and a trick that I use that few if any have figured out. (The trick is legal but might be nerfed after I put this together)

Gedgerez Tesherd

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I'm going to put together a step by step for shame that includes template, suit and a trick that I use that few if any have figured out.
No, hitting for up to 400 HP per swing on an unbound.
The most I can land on an unbound vortex are 2 201 armor ignores via counter attack toggled, so together 402 damage from a double proc'd armor ignore. Counter attack ignores the swing rate cap, but at the same time it adds a delay to swing upon toggling this bushido spell by .5 seconds when chaining. Not to mention the proc itself is rather random, based off of a successful parry chance & what not. Overall damage from start to finish I have found the counter attack ai to definatly outweigh the use of doublestrike with a two handed axe even with gm lumberjacking. Can't wait to read your step by step guide on how you did your 400 damage swings though.

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Here's one hit with a combined damage of 312. This was done before I figured an even better way to do it so that you do more damage.Will work on it all this weekend to post armor pieces, template, etc

Last edited:

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Very interesting, from the 2 mini hits, id almost assume that's hit magic paired with either Concussion Blow, or Frenzied Whirlwind.
Nope

Discord template. You do not need parry on a sampire and alot waste their time with it. I have 0 DCI too. You also do not need 120 bush as 50 is all you need to honor. This allows you to have a discord dexxer template. All dexxer abilities with max HCI, Damage Increase, Luck, etc on a suit. Discord, bard masteries is the trick.

Cast protection so that when you cast it is not interrupted, Thats the trick though. Totally legal but may eventually be nerfed because it is kinda OP whereas I can kill things in 2-3 minutes with one char and it takes other less fortunate players to use multiple clients and 5 or so accounts to kill that fast.

There is another trick based off of the first trick though that allows you to do even more damage. Its just slightly more of a pain to use so may not be worth it if you plan on playing attended which I always do lol.

Gedgerez Tesherd

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Silly me, forgot about the bard songs, ya I was doing that while using a rune beetle split tamer & other melee bardic builds during the summer, could barly put luck in since I had max skill on the suit. Ill have to play around with bardic builds again, just not really in the mood to shift around templates atm, but they are alot of fun when settup right.

Naxatilor Feluka

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When players ask for advice, it is to do something the most efficient way possible [usually], and in this case, mine is more efficient. Being wrong does not mean you are a bad person, you can just learn with him and get better, you do not need to get so emotional about it.

kongomongo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Supporter
Read his post again, you didnt understand his template in the slightest way.

He chains AIs 100% PLUS the extra damage every swing.

SoulKeeper

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The unbounds theory with sample/discord sounds amazing love to know how to get all skills together I can stone skills to get discord in their and when I want todo anythin Else just as easy to throw skills back in I have been doing lots of unsound very interested in template mythryl