• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How to get all items into the housing crate?

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was going to redesign my plot but when I tried to redesign it only items that were covered by walls went to the housing crate. Is there a way to get ALL possessions in the house to go to the crate so that I won't have items floating in the air that are inaccessible?

Zym Dragon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was going to redesign my plot but when I tried to redesign it only items that were covered by walls went to the housing crate. Is there a way to get ALL possessions in the house to go to the crate so that I won't have items floating in the air that are inaccessible?
I usually make a "borg cube" out of high corner wall pieces, filling every tile with one. That will ensure that everything gets moved into the crate.

T

Teeshy

Nope! Have to put walls over everything, commit then delete them all after stuff has popped in the crate =)

I do that each time I want to totally redesign =)

*edits* Yup! Exactly what Zym does =D Same too, tall corner pieces =)