• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How to get a trashcan

H

Hariss

Is it possible to buy a trashcan for a house? Maybe from a carpenter or provisioner? Or not at all? Thanks.

T

Teeshy

Just stand wherever you want it to be, and say "I wish to place a trash barrel"

There was also, from the heritage tokens (I think!) an "altar of sacrifice" that worked the same as a trash barrel =)

*edits* Oh! And if you put it in the wrong place (you can only have one per house) double click an axe, and then target the trash barrel to remove it =)

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There was also, from the heritage tokens (I think!) an "altar of sacrifice" that worked the same as a trash barrel =)
yes, you can get the alter from a heritage token, i think it's technically part of the "evil decor". i've noticed for the past few months that if i drop something into the alter of sacrifice it appears to instantly disappear even though you get the same trash barrel message telling you the item will be deleted in 3 minutes.

last night i accidentally dropped a rubble tree into the alter of sacrifice and when i double clicked the alter to get the tree out the alter was empty. i was PISSED. so i in a rage i chopped the alter with an axe and the alter went *poof* and there was my rubble tree sitting where the alter used to be. stupid alter.

T

Teeshy

Oooh! I woulda been pissed too!

But so lucky it was still there!

T

T_Amon_from_work

House customization will make it disappear. Simply repeat the placement process once you've commited the new design.