• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

how to gaining skill 75-120 ???

P

Pain_

hello ppl ;) couldnt u tell me whats the pet i need taming for good gain 75-120?

Y

Yen Sid

Another tip is to use some jewels to get up into like 110 range or so and tame Cu Sidhes. I was at 75 put on jewels and tamed Cu Sidhes for a while and I'm up to 88 or so real skill. I am a fairly new tamer myself and I found Cu Sidhes to be the easiest because they aren't aggresive (unless you don't tame it) then just run and invis or lead-tame, either way, you don't have to worry about other things attacking you (besides changelings but you can just run into the pixies, invis and the changeling will be dead lol).

F

Frey Wavestrider

You can also tame kirins or unicorns depending on if toon male or female, they are not agressive either and there is a spot in malas that they spawn one at a time.

Kri

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Or there's always bulls. Lots of bulls. Go to Delucia and/or the Jhelom pen and get to taming!

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did bulls to 110.

Of course, I'm on Siege, so RoT helped a lot. And yes, "a lot" is an understatement.