• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How to farm ToL new recipe(VIDEO)

BearCorpse

Adventurer
Killing tigers to build point then killing large amount of macaws. You can have recipe or set armor.Wearing luck gear is recommended.Or simply killing macaws a lot.

Thanks for making nice farm.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well I'm glad they made nice farm for you. I however, have yet to receive a single stinking recipe since day 1.

It Lives

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I found just working the turtle spawn from start to finish more than enough, One full spawn with less than 300 luck I usually get one or two recipe scrolls and a piece of armor and a pink from time to time. It is a numbers game the more you kill the more likely to get a drop. Rng does its thing here and there but persistence does pay off.

Dethsius

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
How exactly are you able to pull those foils from so far away? I have to be standing right next to the blasted foil to be able to pull one, otherwise it's out of reach. How can you pull one at the end of your screen like that?

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
How exactly are you able to pull those foils from so far away? I have to be standing right next to the blasted foil to be able to pull one, otherwise it's out of reach. How can you pull one at the end of your screen like that?
Could it be a CC client thing as I can too.

BearCorpse

Adventurer
How can you survive so many macaws at same time, what are your template? You do not seem to take damage from them
It's not special template, just a normal sampire. And it's luck gear has 70AR, 45%HCI, and 10%DCI*.
If your gear have 75%AR and riding armored swamp dragon, you take less damage than my video.

Last edited:

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Guess I need to test it with a armored swamp dragon

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Basic sampire with an AOE weapon and a bird slayer talisman. I play CC and can pull foils as long as I can see them.