• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How to copy a book(normal not rune or BOD)?

W

wolffin

Tried finding information on this at main UO site. But all I found was info on using a scribe pen. I did find reference that when they started using new interface you could use the "old Method" to copy regular books. How ever there isnt any information on what the old method is. Any help is appreciated

I

imported_Ishtar

This is very easy. Make sure you have the book you want to copy and a blank. Then in your skills, find inscription you can drag the jewel to your screen if you need to copy a lot, (I have it on mine). Or you can just click it. You target the book you want to copy and then the blank and there ya go.

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also after you have made a copy of the book, if you don't want anyone to edit it, seal it with a red leaf.

D

Draken-Korin

I'd have to say in all my years playing UO that was one of the best additions to the game.