• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How to Calculate Despair Dmg @ Various Skill Levels?

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd like to know how to Calculate the dmg Despair does at Various Bard skill levels. I've seen the post where 4x120 BARD does 48 Base dmg, but what about 120 Music / Disco (2X), Or 3X etc?

Logrus

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
4x bard does 60 base
3x does 48
2x does 36

Discord Grants 5 damage per 10 points starting at 90. (So 90 = 5, 100 = 10, 110 = 15, 120 = 20)
Musicianship 4 damage per 10 points starting at 90 ( So 90=4, 100=8, 110 = 12, 120 = 16)
Each additional skill adds 4 damage per 10 points starting at 100 skill.

Damage modified by 1.5 versus Non-Players
Slayer doubles that modifier to 3x

VS Players Magic resist reduces the damage by up to 40% (I think) so 4x would do 36 damage vs 120 resist

For tribulation
Musicianship grants the proc Chance and Discord affects how much bonus damage is dealt.
36% @ 2X 120 with a 60% Proc Chance ( I think)
@4X its 50% bonus damage, 84% proc chance

With a slayer bonus damage receives a 1.5x modifier
Not sure about magic resist in PvP off hand, cant remember right now, it might not affect Tribulation at all other than allowing the target to shake off the spellsong.

Last edited: