• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Carpentry] how to build an wood armor with enhancing

T

thesplatter

hi all,
i wanted to built me a good armor for my Archer/Tamer.
I wanted to build it withwood and after imbuing i want to enhance it for the hci bonus.

What will be the best way for crafting it?

any ideas?

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You will need to use Heartwood, since it is the only wood type that can have HCI as a property. It will not always have HCI as it can have any one of seven properties. Because it only has a chance to have HCI, I suggest you craft the pieces you want out of Heartwood, then use the ones with HCI and imbue them appropriately.

Unless you have alot of resources (like an incomprehensible amount), then you can make the piece up and enhance afterward, hoping it does not break and hoping you get HCI.

Stayin Alive,

BG