• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How rare was my dragon?

E

Emma Royds

I released my dragon a month or so ago due to stable space and didnt think anything of it untill i was talking with someone whos dragon was running low on loyalty, they didnt have any food on them so i told them to feed it some gold (like i used to feed mine) she tried and said he would not take it and this got me thinking, my dragon was years old and could this possibe have been worth anything?

G

Dragons started eating gold at .....

Publish 16 I think? Someone will correct me if I'm wrong

I still have some that don't. Seems both not so long ago and long ago at the same time.

I

imported_Hinotori

I thought only White Wyrms ate gold. I know the old wyrms dont though. I can't remember the patch that changed it either.

Fresh WW still eat gold. I just tested that. Neither my pre-AOS dragon nor the new one I tested would touch the stuff.

G

maybe my tamers are oddities but if a pet does drop in loyalty all they need to do is command them to all follow or all guard and they pop back to wonderfully happy no matter how low they may have dropped.....

the only feeding Ive ever done is in the bonding process..

*shrugs*

G

Dude all the loyality in the world is not going a Dragon from eating his master out of hunger!