• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How rare is the perfect Vanguard shield?

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While I was realllly bored, I noticed that the vanguard shields I collected have random resist with the exception to physical resist...

Checking through my stock of shields, I found many close calls but so far I have only found 1 shield that I can call to be the perfect vanguard shield.

The stats are perfect when all resist are 3 with the exception of standard 15 physical resist.

Have anyone run into the perfect vanguard shield of their own of 15 3 3 3 3?

F

Fayled Dhreams

Ask Onoe the Soldier, if anyone knows ... he has had the most to compare ...

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi,
I have solo'd over 100+ Vanguards and helped kill many with others.
I have only found 1 shield that was perfect which i enhanced with gold.
I have found others with 1 resist here or there missing tho.
Also only found 1 Dread horse which i would say is very nice too :-
647 hp
541 str
139 int
70/39/38/58/42

L

Loquacious Wrath

Hi,
647 hp
541 str
139 int
70/39/38/58/42
Was there a chance you could break it while enhancing? Did the shield gain anything besides luck?

Out of maybe 200 shields, only 2 were perfect.

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Shrug*

I checked through the 4 Shields I got and 1 had 3 Resist everywhere except the 15 for phys.

I only had a durability of 108 vs one of the shields having a durability of 111.

I dont know if that is what your looking for or not.

S

SilentFoxXy

Ive had a great deal of success in enhancing the shields.

I started small, with Dull Copper and Shad iron, and lost none, so moved up the scale, ending up at top end Verite and valorite.

With a Legendary Smithy, holding a +60 ancient, 25% tally (In know, not diff but....gotta try) I managed to get some really uberfied exceptionals....with 23 7,3,5,5 etc....(Dont quote me on the exact stats in this post, just per example), but well worth the effort if you have collected a load. I had several on show, and sale at (Advertising not allowed thus I wont say where :) with 40+ resists.....

On Valorite I was losing 1 in 2...but 50% to get these results is well worth it. Copper I didnt lose one.....

The strange thing is, usually when you enhance an item they take the name and hue of the enhanced metal, ie:- An exceptional Copper Chaos shield, but the vanguard shields retain the name AND HUE regardless what metal is used to enhance

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi,
647 hp
541 str
139 int
70/39/38/58/42
Was there a chance you could break it while enhancing? Did the shield gain anything besides luck?

Out of maybe 200 shields, only 2 were perfect.
Hi,
The shield ended up like this,

16/4/5/3/5 + lower req 30% (only 66 needed :p) oh and the 40 luck.
I was using a legendary smith and +60 hammer.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While I was realllly bored, I noticed that the vanguard shields I collected have random resist with the exception to physical resist...

Checking through my stock of shields, I found many close calls but so far I have only found 1 shield that I can call to be the perfect vanguard shield.

The stats are perfect when all resist are 3 with the exception of standard 15 physical resist.

Have anyone run into the perfect vanguard shield of their own of 15 3 3 3 3?
I have two shields still. 15/2/1/3/2 and 15/1/3/3/1

Ancient Sosarian

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail Folks,

I shall have to run and check mine (both normal & enhanced)

An SoS

p.s. I am new to eggs, and felt most fortunate to obtain this abandoned one, pls click it & help it grow...and Thx

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I can´t click on your egg. It´s un-clickable...