• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] How rare are Neon colored runebooks?

S

Sweety

I have a bright neon runebook and wondering how many there are out there. I also have a lot of the purple neon runebooks. I haven't seen any in a while on vendors or anything.

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it depends. i've been hoarding neon runebooks for 3 years and i have about 200 total... most are the "common" colors though - aqua blue, dark blue, lime green and bright pink. i always love finding the more rare colors like bright yellow, bright orange and "velvet-rope red". the sigil purple ones are fairly rare and very pretty. i usually buy them (all colored neon books) for between 10k and 200k depending on color and availability. it's really hard to find neon books on some shards like baja and pacific... and really easy to find them on shards like chessie, europa and atlantic. hope that helps...

oh - also, people do still have neon runebook dye tubs, which is why the more common colors are so common. there's also a really pretty soft green that is becoming easier to find (it's a very blue-green, not a yellow-green) - i'm assuming it just changed hands into someone who is using it a lot more than it's former owner to dye runebooks soft neon green.