• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Inscription] How rare are demon/repond/undead slayer books?

• Thread starter lancelot99
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
L

lancelot99

Spent the last few days making spellbooks... have loads of dragon/lizardmen/spider slayers but never a single demon/repond/undead slayer book ....
How rare are they?

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I gave up trying to get demon and repond so ended up buying from a vendor!

wanderer1origin

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Spent the last few days making spellbooks... have loads of dragon/lizardmen/spider slayers but never a single demon/repond/undead slayer book ....
How rare are they?
expect to burn alot of books in 1ooo's to get i have 4 sets :) used to be a thread in crafting about years ago

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
They are really rare. Back when you could first make spellbooks I filled up the Old Haven Bank (and it was NOT a small area) roof at least 12 times as high as they could be stacked before I had my first full set of Super Slayer books. Then again, the normal spellbooks are nowhere near as rare as Super Slayer Scrappers.

L

lancelot99

another 4 hours and 5 snow elly slayers/ogre slayers/drag slayers but not a single demon or ratman/repond slayer!!!

Nukeworker

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If i am not mistaking the amount of Magery also gives you the best chance for mods or like here discussed trying to make a super slayer..So if you are scribing with less then 120 magery you have a smaller chance getting a super slayer