• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How... OH HOW!

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do you guys lvl up so fast. I been playing a year and a half... Never made a char above 30. TONS of 1-20 lvl chars.

Shadow Council for LIFE!

M

Madis

Well, if you have that many alts, then there is at least part of the problem, lol. You might be an Alt-oholic.

It's not difficult to level, at least until you get to 70 or so, and then alot of folks say they are so engrossed and focused on the last 10 levels, that it goes by quickly. Going by slowly for me.

Are you in a guild? Do you have someone to quest with? Do you do questing, or are you a grinder? Do you have quest helper, or carbonite (great program) or have you ever taken a look at Jame guide to lvling? Do you use a voice chat of some sort, we use Vent.

Those are actually pretty important questions, at least where my lvling was concerned. I have 3 toons, one is a 75 hunter, a 46 warlock, a 42 priest. Been playing about 9-10 months now. I'm in no hurry. I'm having fun with a guild member, who has become a friend, plays and quests with me. We have a good time making fun of each other, hollering about this or that mob, and just general goofing around. When we put our minds to it, we can do 1 to 2 levels a night with the lower lvl toons. no problem.

Pick your 2 favorite toons, and decide that they are the only ones you are going to play for the next 2 weeks. Don't play any other toons, just those 2. You will be amazed at the progress you can make. If the answers to the other questions I asked were no, try them out, they will help, I promise.

G

GuideGuru

I was an alt-oholic like yourself once, then back in Burning Crusade I leveled a mage from 1 - 70 no stopping in like 2 weeks. Ever since having a max level cap character I have always tried leveling as fast as possible. I just do not find the game fun before 80 anymore.

Trust me just pick one class that you know you will want to be at 80 and go for it.