• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How much vet to rez frenzied/bake?

T

Turdnugget

Curious how much vet is needed to rez a frenzied ostard or a bake kitsune.

Thanks =0

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
80 in vet and 80 in lore is the minimum for resurrecting any pet. I think your success rate at that level is about 24% though, so it's unlikely to work first time :)

Wenchy

T

Turdnugget

Thanks.

How come i've seen faction players in the past (3 months ago) resurrect their dead faction warhorse? They were a dexer class...

Seems odd they would have 160 points dedicated so they could rez their horse.

A cheat of some sort? Not as much needed on lower animals...?

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I could be wrong, but I think it's coded so that in factions, a member can resurrect their war horse with zero vet. No other pets (that I know of) can be res'd by a factioner like that. I think it was intended to help factioners who otherwise couldn't get a pet res because of the "can't perform beneficial acts" block if they went to tram for a pet res, and maybe also to make war horses more attractive. There isn't a lower level of vet/lore required for low end pets, it's just the exception for war horses.

I'm going entirely by memory on the above, so you might want to check UO.com and see if there's mention of it in the playguide or somewhere.

Wenchy

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, Im in Minax faction and I can rez my horsey with 0 vet on my archer who is in the faction. Theres no cheat or anything. Any faction member can rez their own faction horses with bandaids. Only takes one time, never fails :)

T

Turdnugget

Ok. Good to know. Because the person I saw doing it used a number of other cheats so I wasn't sure if this was one of them... speeder, stump hack, UOMedic... so I wasn't positive. Thanks =)