• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How much this worth. Chessy Shard

• Thread starter Lady Buttercup
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lady Buttercup

It is a Large Bulk order deed.
20 exceptional valorite full platemail suits.

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That might be a bit pricey considering the LBODS are more common than the sBODs. I have three of them. I don't play on Chessy, so I can't say for sure. If you can get 10 mill, then great!

T

Trukx

Thats a shard specific price. GL val hammers are 35+ easily. I sold a 20x Legs yesterday on GL for 6m (6x6=36 plus the large).

N

Nicar

Well, unless the bod changes go in that's been mention, yes, currently larges are more common, but after the expected changes, they will be less common... blah blah

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Well, unless the bod changes go in that's been mention, yes, currently larges are more common, but after the expected changes, they will be less common... blah blah

[/ QUOTE ]There's nothing in Wilki's post that says LBODs will be less common. I guess the last change that fixed the missing Iron Armor LBOD's might lower the number of colored LBODS, but his next change will include this:

<font color="blue">1. Corrected a small error that gave skilled smith's a 45% base chance to get a colored BOD instead of the intended 50% chance.
2. GM Smiths still get a 10% bonus chance for a colored BOD (60% total).
3. Elder Smiths get a 20% bonus chance for a colored BOD (70% total).
4. Legendary Smiths get a 40% bonus chance for a colored BOD (90% total). </font>

So Colored BODs (including LBODs) will be more common. On top of that, he said...

<font color="blue">5. The chances of getting a valorite BOD (once you've passed the colored BOD test), have been raised substantially. </font>

So I suspect the Large Val ex 20 Plate LBODs will be more common after the change than they are even now.