• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Bowcraft/Fletching] How much skill?

V

Vyal

Made a new toon, how much skill does it take to get the simple bow quest in heartwood? I dont wanna miss out on all the heartwood kits and it gives me every other quest but the simple bow quest :/

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
there's no skill requirement for any of the quests.

Just go to one of the two bowcrafter NPCs, pull up their bar, and repeatedly click the bar until you get the quest.

Not that you need at least 30 skill to make the bows.

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You dont need any skill at all. I did it 100 times yesterday on my Scribemage and she only has the 20 JoaT skill.

V

Vyal

Well it wont give me the simple bow quest, I sat there for 25 min and got every other quest but simple bow.

I made a new account 14 day trial so I could go out and pvp and during down time do quests but it wont give me the quest.

I dont got enough feathers to be doing the bolt quest.

V

Vyal

Same thing go in I get to do the quest one time then it won't give it to me anymore then that.

A

Aristillus

If you start your character with 50 fletching, or do New Haven quests up to 50, then grab a talisman you can do them right away with 100% success.

Aristillus

V

Vyal

Cannot do any repeatable quests – even if they are normally repeatable

Guess that but that makes no sense at all Cannot do repeatable quests even if they are repeatable lol.

It's weird tho cause you can do the Crossbow quests but not the bow ones.
Guess I got to work his skill up some.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Have you completed any of the crossbow quests yet? It could mean that you can only do each quest once, on a trial account.

V

Vyal

Yes ive done many crossbow quests. Wont let ya do simple bow quest however, weird.