• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] How much of each ingredient do I need???

Black Tom

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there a chart that lists the quantity of ingredients needed to say add SSI or ML or a slayer property to a weapon?

I don't have SA or imbuing but have folks who can imbue for me. But I hate to keep asking how much of this or that I will need.

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just use the Imbuing Menu.

You can use it without any skill to look up how many gems and other ingredients are needed. You can also find out what type of ingredients are needed for the property you are intrested in.

What it won't tell you though is how sucessful the can be with the property you want, so he might burn through more ingridients if he fails.

Stayin Alive,

BG

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For 100% mod it requires 5 of (relic/essence/residue), 10 gems and 10 other specific stuff.