• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How much more can JSV take?

S

Sir Ha-ward

Well , last night this group of misfits took yet another blow to their pride while their GM (short for Ginger Man i spose) high tails away from the battlefield. Theres been a handful of them quitting factions already (most recently Amanda Shade i see)yet it wasnt more than 2 months ago that they were calling us out telling us to join factions*shrugs*. With an ally list as long as the Great Wall how can one group of people keep failing? Poor leadership? No co-ordination? Failures to communicate? Last night we even witness Scorn come out of the house and has the perfect oppurtunity to one v one me, then Brea yet he runs off as we give one of his alliance members a dirt nap for trying to help him! The guy actually runs around us as Brea sits and loots his alliance mate! I couldnt believe any one player would stoop to such a low level.
Well, after the JSV were put in their places so to speak they quickly run to their houses to wait out stat loss where Verum tries to rush out and kill Brea, to no avail, kinda looked like he got mad and logged out on the spot in a world of grey, i couldnt tell if he had logged or was just at the keyboard pouting, kinda hard to tell. Unfortunately the JSV were just as bad at house fighting as they were in the field because the few of them that are actually in factions atm were quickly put back into stat loss on their doorsteps(well technically about 2 steps away from their doorsteps since they wont go any further). Ah well, fail at pvp, fail on the boards, fail with the sigs, i gotta give you guys credit, at least you give it the ole college try eh?

G

The "ole' college try" is called that because it is a well thought out plan that it brought to completion. Not a hap hazard flailing at the objective. As a college student I object to you comparing what JSV does to anything academic. Thank you and good night.

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

The "ole' college try" is called that because it is a well thought out plan that it brought to completion. Not a hap hazard flailing at the objective. As a college student I object to you comparing what JSV does to anything academic. Thank you and good night.

[/ QUOTE ]lol. eheh, I actually did laugh out loud too. hehe. good one

P

pikon198

Is your sig grinning at me!!! Hehe makes me pee my pants a little everytime i see that guy...

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

You have a point, i do apologise

I

imported_mo'gluk

your definition of college is not indiciative of what that means... your putting your definition as the be all end all. I went to college and I have a much different opinion than you and your comment offends me....

G

"In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In Siege Stratics forum, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories."

G

In other words, knock it off with the sexually based insults. *nods*

P

pikon198

Kelmo touched me...

*points to the croch on the pirate doll*

here and...

*points to buttucks on pirate doll*

there....

Verum Julos

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
whatever you are a pathetic little man go eat a donut and play your gimpy little tramy mage

and how many times have i killed gerb and wavace in the past week becouse you wont bring haha out unless ya got thirty people by ya all holding hands singing kumbaya

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i know its not copywritten but thats my line i used it a week ago :p

and u know where we stand 1 v 1 :p

G

<blockquote><hr>

your definition of college is not indiciative of what that means... your putting your definition as the be all end all. I went to college and I have a much different opinion than you and your comment offends me....

[/ QUOTE ]

your portrayal of a green skinned monster forms bias thoughts in the young players of siege. Not all green skins are klomping horse eating killers. think of the martians, they have rights too. I am offended by your accusation the college is nothing more than a collection of beer drinking football players with no more sense than the average Orc.

@ Verum, will you please learn how to spell the word "because" or at least use your built in spell check. I wouldn't complain except this has to be the fifth time I have read it misspelled by you. Other than that I have no problems with you.

I

imported_mo'gluk

!!!

whats college for? meeb wuz thinkin da breedurs....

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

when i was testing that machete out yea sure might be different now

[/ QUOTE ]

we can try again whenever you got the time